At St Francis’ School we work together as a community to:
- Provide a safe nurturing environment in which each child is recognised as unique, special and loved by God.
- Create a community in which Christ’s love permeates all that occurs in school and where the gospel values of praying, sharing, forgiving and truthfulness are a living reality.
- Provide an orderly, stimulating environment in which effort, talent and personal success are rewarded, special needs are met and cultural diversity is celebrated.
- Strive for excellence in every aspect of the education process.
- Prepare all our children to be confident, feel valued and respected members of our school community and society as a whole.